Friday, January 31, 2020

MAKE THE BET USE OF unsplash.

  1. All photos published on Unsplash can be used for free.
    More precisely, Unsplash grants you an irrevocable, nonexclusive, worldwide copyright license to download, copy, modify, distribute, perform, and use photos from Unsplash for free, including for commercial purposes, without permission from or attributing the photographer or Unsplash. 
  2. This license does not include the right to compile photos from Unsplash to replicate a similar or competing service.
  3.  You can use them for commercial and noncommercial purposes. 
  4. You do not need to ask permission from or provide credit to the photographer or Unsplash, although it is appreciated when possible.
  5. white and brown goat on green grass during daytime
  6. They call me silly goat.
  7. Why do you call me like that?
  8. I offer my life to you on the table.
  9. I give milk too.
  10. You do not leave even my babies.
  11. I do not speak.
  12.  So you do what you like for your selfish gains.
  13. You use my skin and my bones too.
  14. short-coated brown dog
  15. What do you think I am thinking?
  16. Where am I looking and why?
  17. Why am I inquisitive?
  18. Are you like me faithful?
  19. You love me ,but my love is sincere.
  20. I can only wag my tail and start licking you.'

No comments:

Post a Comment